The late Bonnie Hicks who is the donor of the Humanities and Social Science Award, has donated additional books to our school library. These books are:
- The History of Whalers on the South Coast of New Holland from 1800 – 1888 – Rod Dickson
- Western Australian Exploration 1826-1835 Volume 1
- Western Australian Exploration 1836-1845
- The Western Australian Explorations of John Septimus Roe 1829-1849.
- A voyage aboard the British Whaling Vessel KINGSTON of London Captain Thomas Denis. 1800-1802. – Rod Dickson
- Exploration Eastwards 1860-1869 – Peter J. Bridge and Kim Epton
- To The Golden Land Exploration to the Eastwards 1869-1896 – Peter J. Bridge
- Evidences of an Inland Sea – George Fletcher Moore with an introduction by J.M.R. Cameron
- Conquest and Settlement the 21st Regiment (Royal North British Fuliliers) in Western Australia 1833-1840 – Geoff Blackburn
- Ernest Giles – Ray Ericksen
All books are for our students to borrow and use. They can be checked out through our ASHS library.