The library welcomes you…
The library is found behind the main building on the second storey. We offer a wide range of resources
The library is staffed with-
* two library officers (Mrs James and Mrs Wheatcroft)
* two teacher-librarians (Mrs Harrison and Ms Turner)
Before school from 8.20am (Most mornings)
Open all of lunch
After school for school work related purposes only, on the condition that parents are aware that students are staying, that students have organised how to get home and that they know what time they need to leave. We do ask students to sign in for this session and let us know when they are leaving.
24/7 access to the library catalogue, websites and more...
- We have a large fiction collection and still have an up to date nonfiction collection with print encyclopaedias and specialist books available. We are happy to fill request of new items within the constraints of our budget. Students are asked to fill in a request form which can be found on the issue desk at the front of the library.
- The school has a subscription to Britannica online that can be accessed 24/7. Students have been given access details through their Connect site.
- The library catalogue is accessible from all computers in the school via an icon on the desktop.
- The school subscribes to Clickview online available 24/7
Students use their school log on details.